Friday, April 20, 2018

Terminator by Wragg and Log:One

It's always nice to see when these hardtrance artists don't take themselves too seriously.  It's a real danger in a genre that's known for being very hard, very dark, and very German (well, sometimes.  I do admit that some of my favorite hardtrance is north Italian, Swiss, Dutch, or even British too.  Both DJ Wragg and Log:One are British, I believe.  They have English names, anyway.  I suppose they could be kiwis or Aussies or even Americans, but I can't seem to get good bios on them from discogs.)  Anytime someone makes a dance song out of the theme song from a movie, it can't be too serious.

Listen to that crazy acid line in there too.  It perhaps shouldn't be surprising that it's the Brits who are adding the most acid to their trance, although Germans like Frank Ellrich and Kai Franz have done it a lot too.


No comments:

Post a Comment