Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Sweet Lullaby [Bruno Power Remix] by Andromeda

I'm often a bit annoyed by how things are credited as "presented" by such and such an artist.  If that artist isn't the artist on the disk, I don't care that he's "presenting" another artist.  And if the artists are using a stage name, but presenting their stage name as if it's something other than themselves, that's pretty silly too.

Andromeda was originally a four-man team, and while Julian DJ and Davide Sonar were indeed two of the four, I don't see it as credited to Julia DJ and Davide Sonar, so in my own labeling and cataloging of tracks, I ignore that and call this a song by Andromeda.  As you'd expect, it straddles the line (depending on the specific remix you're listening to) between hard trance and early hardstyle, but honestly; that's some of my favorite hardtrance anyway; the pseudo-hardstyle hardtrance.




No comments:

Post a Comment