Tuesday, October 30, 2018

In a Trance by Mark Richardson

Part of the British scene, which I still need to investigate more, quite honestly, comes Mark Richardson.  He's actually done a lot of stuff, but this is the only track of his that I've heard.  He was on the Nukleuz label, which I had heard of vaguely as more of a funky hard house label, but apparently they did do some hard trance as well.

In fact, I think that's my problem in general with the British scene.  While I do find stuff that I quite like there, and I've even found quite a bit of it, it's rare that it's actually my favorite stuff (most of my absolute favorite tracks are either German or North Italian, or sometimes Swiss) and I tend to overlook a lot of the hardtrance because I think of the UK as being a hard house country.

Anyway, as always, there's plenty more to explore as I dig deeper and deeper into this stuff.  And some of the hard house stuff ain't bad, even if I'll never like it as much as I do the hardtrance or even much of the hardstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment