Friday, October 26, 2018

Realize [Original Vocal Mix] by Earth Inc

Earth Inc. is an alias of Ralph Wegner, who also produced under a number of other aliases, most prolifically under Ralph Novell.  Not everything he did was trance or hard trance; in the latter part of the 00s decade, he seems to have branched out into electro house, tech house, and other styles.

I've said before and I'll say it again, I think the divisions between styles are too esoteric and don't matter all that much.  I have plenty of early hardstyle and some hard house and some classic or progressive and tech trance mixed into my "hard trance" collection, which I should really just call harddance, with an emphasis especially on hardtrance because that tends to be my favorite kind.

For that matter, I wonder sometimes about putting some aggrotech in too.  I probably won't, because stylistically it's pretty far from the other stuff, but I do think about it sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment