Thursday, April 11, 2019

Third Pleasure [Re-Mix] by Dave Joy

From the anniversary remix (which doesn't label the remixes the same as the original release does, so I used the title of the post with the original release remix title) here's another Dave Joy.  Kinda funny that randomization gave me a Dave Joy track right after a Basic Dawn track, where Dave Joy was the leading member of the group.

I have a lot of tracks by Dave Joy and his associated joint projects, but to be fair, it's not as many unique songs; there are a lot of remixes and versions of most of the really popular songs (especially "First Impression" and "Pure Thrust.")  I mean, I have 13 of the former and 12 of the latter, although those are clearly the ones with the most versions.  He's also got some great remixes here and there; especially DJ Dean's "Music Is My Life."


No comments:

Post a Comment